Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Morgan

Well today is the day I say goodbye to one of the loves of my life.  My good girl Morgan.  I'm doing the right thing but it is so hard.  She played ball with me yesterday-which means it toss it to her and she tosses it back.  No movement required, but it was unusual since she hasn't been doing much of anything.  I think she goes to the bedroom to be by herself, this means she has already checked out.  I try to love on her and she tolerates is for a minute then goes to be alone.  She has been a wonderful canine companion.  Age has taken its toll on her.  I look back on the little black ball of fluff we got at 5 weeks old.  My golden Kelsey kept looking at me and saying "What have you done"  She grew up loving her balls and playing fetch.  She loves bread and riding on the 4 wheeler.  She liked to snuggle and give me doggie kisses.  She has been a good example for Guinness and a pure loving heart that won't be forgotten.  She is the best escape artist dog I have ever met and smart and sassy in some ways.  The way she laid on Guinness's ball so she wasn't able to find it was a hoot.  Morgan has a sense of humor.

Goodbye my wonderful girl, soon you will be running in heaven with Kelsey and all the new dog friends your going to meet.  I know you both will be waiting for me when it's my time.  I can't imagine heaven without my girls.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment