Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines Day

I've never been one much for celebrating this day. My ex and I sometimes did and sometimes didn't.  The last Valentines day that I was with him-he surprised me by getting champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries.  He also had a surprise for me in that he got one of "those" prescriptions.  Talk about a surprise.  It didn't go quite like he had planned.  The other thing-(I didn't know everything at the time) was his girlfriend helped him plan the evening and left the house so we could have a romantic evening.  That is a really icky thing after I found out they were sleeping together at the time.   She sure was a piece of work along with him.    So my last Valentines day was a doozy.  So right now it is a sucky holiday,  the only memory isn't a good one.  I try to give him credit for some of the good things but it is so hard when there are so many negatives attached to him.

I feel so unnecessary ,  I don't fill like I fit in with anyones life.  The only person who depends on me is my Mom and that is a different relationship.  I guess my dogs count.  My older dog had another seizure tonight.  This is two in 3 weeks.  This isn't boding well for the future.  Another loss in my life, it happens with pets. Doesn't make it any easier but is a fact.  I'm sitting here tearing up for her and for other reasons.  I wish I could see the future and know if it is worth trying so hard to make a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment