Monday, May 7, 2012

Not for the weak

BR surgery is not for the weak.  This is 24 days past surgery date,  I'm still having a lot of pain and discomfort. So at night I'm still taking pain pills and a sleeping pill.  Being a side sleeper and having to be a back sleeper is hard, for over 3 weeks now.   They call them frankenboobs and that is a good term.  Scars and stitches putting things back together again, look a bit scary.  They still have bad spots that are healing slower and there is some blood coming from one of the worst spots. I think it is because I moved around a lot more today.  I'm tired and I'm tired of feeling in pain and sore.  I think I have been hurting physically for years and this is just a little more in my face pain, I can name it and know it.  I hope this surgery lives up to healing relieve my neck and back pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment