Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tired and sore

I'm so over being tired and sore.  I did this to myself but it has been 4 weeks tomorrow since major surgery.  I went back to work Monday and I'm taking tomorrow off.  I went back too soon.  So now I've got time to make up in the healing and resting department.  I'm not sure what kind of work hours I'm going to try next week.  I worked 22 hours in 4 days which doesn't sound bad but about hour 3 of the day I was walking like an old lady, all hunched over with my shoulders trying to touch my ears.  One day I worked 7, didn't plan but had a mandatory meeting at 3 pm that lasted 1 hour 15 minutes and my head got lower and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to drive home.  Enough said.  I have a spot that was fairly small but with all the movement I did at work has gotten a bit bigger and I think it may have added a friend although very small.  So lots of rest and not doing much for the next couple of days  Don't see the PS until next Thursday unless I get really worried.  I didn't think it was going to be this difficult.  I usually bounce back from things pretty well so this has been a surprise.    I will still say I'm glad I did it and will be glad when a couple of weeks more pass and healing happens and energy returns.  I'm getting a bit bored and lonely.  Miss doing stuff.  At least my big boss was understanding and told me to work shorter days or three days a week or whatever works for me.  I still have 9 sick and 2 personal days left so I can afford the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment