Sunday, December 19, 2010

Feeling out of place

The last couple of days I've been feeling a bit out of place.  Like I don't belong in the time and place I'm in.  Not sure what is causing this or what to do about it.  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the holidays, not sure why but I didn't feel this way before Thanksgiving.  Went to church this morning and enjoyed it, I get a lot out of it most of the time and today was really good.  I feel so positive when I'm there but so hard to put this into practice in real life.  I keep telling myself I'm a good person and people like me.  My negative mind says-I'm not good enough and I can't imagine why anyone would like me.  So it's war between my positive and negative self esteem.  When did I lose it, did I ever have self esteem?  Not sure but working hard on my own self.  I try so hard to be everything to everyone. Positive note---have a vacation in a warm place scheduled for the spring--sounds really good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment