Sunday, December 5, 2010

Growth

I've been doing a lot of hard work.  Trying to make sense of a world that very rarely makes sense to me.  Just finished reading a book on Buddha.  I can draw some parallels to my life from the first two parts of his life but I don't think I can find any way to compare some of my life to the third section.  This could be because it hasn't happened yet and maybe it's not time in this life to move to a different step like he did.   I've also been trying to connect to my inner spirit and putting in a lot of thought to this.  My issue is not having my mind going to a thousand different places.  Peace isn't in my minds thoughts.  In church today it was a point to think about your center (spirit) not about all the things you needed to accomplish.  I managed for a brief period, that was very good for me.  I think sometimes I have hyperactivity of the mind.   This weekend had a bit of healing and a bit of letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment